You are here

Are drivers that operate in Canada and Mexico required to use an ELD when driving in the US?

Yes, if a driver that operates in Canada or in Mexico operates and drives in the US, and does not meet one of the ELD exemptions, said driver must use an ELD while operating in the US.

Did this answer your question? If not, please email or call 1-800-832-5660 for more information.

Last Updated : December 12, 2017
Submit Feedback >